Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 Cycles in 1 Day!

I'm really impressed that we made it through the 7 Trumpets and the Fall of Babylon in one lesson. We really do move faster later on in the book as people get better at interpreting the symbols, where at the first of the series the going is often really slow. I'm also glad everyone voted for today's bonus lesson. Now, next week's final lesson will focus on the really good stuff of the Rider on the White horse (chapter 19) and the New Jerusalem (chapter 21).

BTW, if you're a student in the class, you can actually watch me build the week's lesson by keeping an eye on the master Prezi I use for the class. Right now, it looks just like the one linked above. As I begin working on the lesson, the pathway will change, and you'll begin to see the new elements I'm adding for this next lesson, including any artwork I find. Remember also that you can find the artwork at my Delicious site and look at the Revelation Art tag bundle.

No comments: