Sunday, February 12, 2006

Communion reactions?

You guys were kind of quiet today. Was it too much information? Did I miss you? I thought the lesson started off well with the questions about communion and Melany's story. People seemed to be connected to the idea that Jesus feeds us himself in Lord's Supper. After that, though, I couldn't really tell what was going on.

So, I look forward to your comments. Please tell me how the lesson impacted you, even if your post is brief (only a couple of sentences). Did you learn something meaningful? Were you confused? Did you never quite get the point that I was trying to get across?

If you missed the lesson, I just tried to post the handout to the web. Copy and paste the link below into your web browser and see if you can get to it. (Sorry. I'm not sure yet how to make links so that you can just click on them.)

http://homepage.mac.com/lmeadows/LordsSupperHO.pdf

No comments: